It is recommended the straps on The BFR Cuffs are cleaned regularly. To clean the strap:
- Start with a non-abrasive cloth (e.g., microfiber cloth).
- Dilute a small amount of powdered detergent, in equal parts lightly warmed water.
- Dab the cloth in the water mixture, until the cloth is lightly saturated.
- Wipe the lightly saturated cloth over the main body of strap (avoiding contact with the plastic module).
- Once satisfied the strap has been wiped down sufficiently, allow the strap to air dry.