If calibration fails, please ensure the following:
- You remain still while the cuff is inflating – it is important to maintain a stationary, non-tensed position.
- Your batteries are charged above 50% – as indicated in-app by the battery icon.
- Your cuff is in the correct position – area of the limb with the largest circumference, module facing forward, and the SAGA logo can be read the right way up.
- There is no residual air in the air bladder – apply gentle pressure with hands to remove air.
- The cuff is not too tight – enough room under the cuff for two fingers.
If you are still unable to calibrate, please try the following:
A different body position:
- Sitting with knee bent 90⁰; or
- Lying position, with back of knee supported by a small towel.
Firmly secure the module to the band:
- Feel the cuff material where AirBands module attaches to the band.
- The area should feel smooth with two small, rounded bumps. These bumps are the two plugs that connect the airbladder in the band to the module.
- Push down on the plugs to firmly secure the module-to-band connection.