What are the minimum smart device specifications?
- iPhone 5+ - Min. iOS 10.0
- Most Android devices - Min. Android 5.0
- Requires Bluetooth LE 4.0
My BFR Cuffs aren’t discoverable on the pairing screen.
- If the BFR Cuffs have been used with another device, they will be “locked” to that device, meaning they will not pair with another smart device when the original device is still within close proximity.
- To allow the BFR Cuffs to be used with a new smart device, please click the SAGA on original smart device and in the SAGA app settings screen, press "Forget & Disconnect". You should now be free to connect on that device.
My BFR Cuffs are discoverable but unable to pair when I click on them.
- Toggle Bluetooth on/off (this step will remedy most issues)
- Power the BFR Cuffs on/off (hold down module button for 3 seconds)
- Ensure the BFR Cuffs are not paired elsewhere (follow how to "Forget & Disconnect" instructions above).
The BFR Cuffs are not pairing on a new smart device.
The BFR Cuffs have an auto-reconnect feature, which means they will remain paired to original paired smart-device. Prior to attempting to use the BFR Cuffs on a new smart device, please select click on the module next to the serial number of the paired BFR Cuff on the "Let's pair your BFR Cuffs" page. You will now see the "Forget & Disconnect BFR Cuffs” click this. You should now be free to attempting pairing on a new smart device.